My Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Trusts & Estates, Wills & Powers of Attorney
Committed to providing you with reliable service
John J. Vierthaler is a highly experienced and successful attorney now entering his 48th year of the practice of law. John’s practice is focused on providing legal services of the highest quality while maintaining fee structures which represent absolute value to the client.
John J. Vierthaler advocates for clients in Trusts and Estates, Wills and Powers of Attorney cases. Based in Littleton, he is familiar with the courts throughout the Denver Metro area. John has the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. With his extensive experience, he is focused on your success. Please read my profile to learn more about John’s professional background.
Knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
I have a thorough understanding of Colorado law. I work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Trusts & Estates: I represent clients in estate planning involving taxes, conservatorships, guardianships, living wills, living trusts and wills. I provide effective representation and reliable advice on all aspects of trusts and estates law.
- Wills: Drafting a will iis an important and necessary step in your life, allowing you to make your intentions known about a number of important issues. To make your will effective as well as valid, it is essential to consult with an experienced estate planning attorney.
- Powers of Attorney: I advise on and prepare Colorado powers of attorney. As an experienced estate planning lawyer, I work with individuals and businesses to make sure that legal authority for vital tasks is transferred in the event of a person’s incapacity.
- Business Formation: If you are forming a business in Colorado, you need to hire an experienced attorney to look out for your best interests. I can guide you through every step of the business formation process, including insurance coverage, investment strategies, compliance issues, contracts and more.
- Corporate Law: I am dedicated to helping clients in all areas of corporate law, including formations, restructuring, partnership and shareholder disputes, contract law, buy-sell agreements, asset protection and more. I fight for the future success of your business.
- Contract Law: For your business to succeed, it is essential that you are represented by a knowledgeable contract law attorney. I can guide you through the negotiation, drafting and review of contracts. I also handle breach of contract cases.
- Real Estate: I am knowledgeable about property issues and real estate disputes. I guide you through the process of negotiating, drafting and revising real estate documents, including contracts, mortgages, deeds and title documents. I also handle business real estate transactions and represent clients before planning and zoning boards.
- Real Estate Litigation: When it comes to real estate, it is not uncommon for disputes to arise. I am a real estate litigation attorney who understands Colorado property laws and has the litigation experience to help you resolve your legal disputes.
- Landlord-Tenant Law: I am dedicated to helping landlords and their tenants resolve their conflicts. My goal is to ensure that the tenants feel safe and comfortable in their homes, while the landlords can continue to run a successful business. Contact me today to speak to an experienced landlord-tenant law attorney.
When you retain the services of John J. Vierthaler, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable Littleton law firm today
John J. Vierthaler sees your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns. My offices are conveniently located in Littleton in the USBank Building at Southwest Plaza at the corner of South Wadsworth Boulevard and West Bowles Avenue. Call the firm at 303-972-4448 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.